Python Developer (CONTRACT)
3BLACKDOT (3BD) turns moments into movements. We are an entertainment studio at the unique intersection of Gaming & Culture. We partner with the most authentic and influential names in gaming who amass 6B+ hyper-engaged monthly viewers across the globe, and push the boundaries of modern entertainment by merging storytelling craft with gaming culture. A vertically integrated company, 3BD offers influencer marketing & sponsorships, media, branded IP, e-commerce, games IP, studio & book IP, as well as event production all under one roof in order to bring to life innovative cross-platform entertainment experiences for our talent, audience and brand partners.
In addition to its influencer and media success, 3BD has sold hundreds of thousands of merchandise units and more than 20M books, created cultural events attended by tens of thousands of gamers, musicians, artists and their fans, has been the creative force behind such box office hits as Queen & Slim, and published games celebrated by the gaming community. 3BD is headquartered in a 50,000 square foot state-of-the art office and adjacent studio in the Arts District of Downtown Los Angeles.
3BLACKDOT is looking for a skilled software developer to work with our team. This project will be focused on updating and redesigning an application for one of our Youtube Influencers. In this project, you will be developing a new flow within the AWS environment to include user authentication and updating the application to handle edge cases like failed uploads, adding users, user password reset flow, and Youtube upload field changes. We are looking for an experienced developer with experience working with Youtube’s API
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and update the current application to add new features.
- Add user authentication flow to add more youtube channels to the platform and assign users to separate accounts.
- Design, administer and deploy services on the AWS cloud platform
- Built API in Flask Environment
- 5+ years of experience working as a Python developer
- Strong programming and scripting fundamentals in Python
- Experience with AWS Cloud services particularly Cognito, Elasticbeanstalk and S3
- Previous experience working with Youtube’s API
- Experience with Flask
- Strong communication skills