3BLACKDOT (3BD) turns moments into movements. We are an entertainment studio at the unique intersection of Gaming & Culture. We partner with the most authentic and influential names in gaming who amass 6B+ hyper-engaged monthly viewers across the globe, and push the boundaries of modern entertainment by merging storytelling craft with gaming culture. A vertically integrated company, 3BD offers influencer marketing & sponsorships, media, branded IP, e-commerce, games IP, studio & book IP, as well as event production all under one roof in order to bring to life innovative cross-platform entertainment experiences for our talent, audience and brand partners.
In addition to its influencer and media success, 3BD has sold hundreds of thousands of merchandise units and more than 20M books, created cultural events attended by tens of thousands of gamers, musicians, artists and their fans, has been the creative force behind such box office hits as Queen & Slim, and published games celebrated by the gaming community. 3BD is headquartered in a 50,000 square foot state-of-the art office and adjacent studio in the Arts District of Downtown Los Angeles.
Our team is looking for a Talent Manager of Esports and Influencers to develop a roster of talent, represent and negotiate high-profile talent/brand deals on behalf of our brand and our partners. The ideal candidate must have a strong existing relationships within the gaming industry and community. This is a unique opportunity to work closely with both digital talent and brands, and will take a self-starter with strong initiative and drive to hit the ground running in our high-performance environment. This role requires proactivity, flexibility, resourcefulness, and a willingness for non-stop hustle and problem-solving.
- Provide high value strategy in the gaming, entertainment, development space and serve as a talent relationship manager
- Research and provide talent suggestions from hosts to esports athletes to digital influencers and other experts to support objectives
- Assist production by identifying talent, content themes, locations, trends, and popular gaming events
- Draft/negotiate talent contracts, coordinating with team members, talent representation and brands
- Have strong and applicable interest in pop culture and knowledge of the esports/gaming landscape across all categories
- Own tracking and reports for performance on talent/production objectives
- Facilitate and coordinate various detail-oriented talent needs; prioritize and manage high volume of work
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in YouTube, Live stream platforms, Influencers and/or the video game industry
- Demonstrated understanding of the gaming industry; popular games, talent, esports and trending topics
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively and independently as needed
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and communication skills